You can easily make an application for a Queensland wedding certificate—or replacement wedding certification or commemorative wedding certificate package—if you or even the individual you may be trying to get were hitched (therefore the wedding registered) when you look at the state.
Your registered celebrant or minister that is registered of must record your wedding with us. We do not immediately deliver a certification whenever a married relationship is registered. You’ll want to buy one.
You can find 3 forms of wedding certificate—standard, ceremonial and commemorative. Just a marriage that is standard may be used for formal purposes and evidence of modification of title through wedding. You can even make use of your standard wedding certification whenever deciding on federal government agencies and banking institutions.
The ceremonial wedding certificate directed at you by the authorized celebrant or authorized minister of faith just isn’t formal. You simply can’t utilize it to show your relationship.
Commemorative wedding certification packages add a marriage certificate that is standard.
The interstate or overseas registering authority to get your certificate if you were married outside Queensland, contact.
Just how to use
It will require you lower than ten full minutes to fill in this application.
- Answer the concerns.
- Select the method that you wish to spend the charge.
- Review your details.
- See the e-mail you are sent by us to learn just how to finalise the application.
- Have your evidence of ID papers certified by a Justice for the Peace or any other authorised person.
- Submit your evidence of ID by post or perhaps in individual.
- Fill out the wedding application form that is certificate
Post your finished application form, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), along with your documents that are certified:
Registry of Births, fatalities and MarriagesPO Box 15188 CITY EAST QLD 4002
We shall start to process the job whenever we get your write-ups.
Processing timeframes for precisely completed applications that have got all the needed evidence of ID and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no fee that is additional
- 2 company times for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please allow time that is extra Australia Post to supply your wedding certificate to your target.
Browse any one of the following locations:
- The Brisbane registry customer service centre at amount 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane
- Certainly one of our agents at a Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) workplace (except the Brisbane Magistrates Court)
- JPs within the Community in the event that you pay online
Bring your finished application https://www.pornhub.global/ kind, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your initial evidence of ID along with other supporting documents (if required).
In the event that you distribute your precisely completed application in the Brisbane registry customer service centre therefore the wedding was already registered, the certification is going to be provided to you immediately, unless registered before 1963.
In the event that wedding ended up being registered before 1963, the certification is supposed to be ready after 2.30pm the business day that is next. Urgent certificates ($29.35) could be prepared in 3 hours ( or perhaps the next working day after 1.30pm) if you apply.
Processing timeframes for properly completed applications being submitted at a Queensland Magistrates Court or QGAP office with the needed evidence of ID and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no additional cost)
- 2 company days for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable more time for Australia Post to provide your wedding certification to your target.
JPs into the Community—online orders just
Bring your printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your initial evidence of ID along with other supporting documents (if required).
Processing times stay exactly the same, and begin from the time you’ve got confirmed your ID.
Spend the charge
The total price is determined when you complete the applying form on the web. It is possible to spend:
- By charge card (Visa or MasterCard)
- In the customer care centre
- By EFTPOS or charge card
- With money
- By having a company account cheque
- Having a bank cheque
- By having a cash order
- Through the mail
- By bank card
- With a continuing company account cheque
- With a bank cheque
- Having a cash purchase.
Make cheques and cash orders payable to ‘Registry of Births, fatalities and Marriages’.
We usually do not accept individual cheques.
|Commemorative marriage certification package (1 standard marriage certification and standard postage included)||$64.50|
|Standard wedding certificate (standard postage included)||$49.50|
Standard postage is roofed within the price when you purchase a certificate to be delivered by mail.
You are able to request to own your certification posted by registered or express post for the cost.
|International registered post||$16.10|
- Fill out the wedding certificate application
E mail us
E-mail bdm-mail@justice. Qld.gov.au, we answer to online enquiries within 2 company times.
Local call* 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Overseas +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
(Phone lines Monday– that is open Friday 8.30am–4.30pm)
*Costs are greater from cell phones and interstate.
Have the PDF application form
You can use the PDF application form and apply by post or in person if you are unable to complete the application form online.
Do so online
Correct a certification
Learn how to alter wrong or information that is missing enough time associated with the occasion.